Natural gas patio heaters are effective when it comes to heating your outdoor area. While there are many options when it comes to these kinds of patio heaters, not all will work effectively and cater for your needs.
If you are looking to keep yourself warm after the sun goes down, then you need something reliable and that can serve you for longer. Below is a list of some of the best natural gas patio heaters in the market right now.
Top Natural Gas Patio Heaters to Buy in 2021
AmazonBasics Commercial Patio Heater, Slate Grey
This patio heater from AmazonBasics features a 46000 BTUs heat output. The shut-off tilt value is also another interesting feature that comes with this patio heater. It immediately switches off in case it gets tilted over, thus ensuring the safety of the user.
Also, you need not worry about how you will light up the heater, with the Piezo ignition system it features, you only need to push a button. With two rolling wheels fitted at the base, moving the patio heater from one space to another is very easy.
- Easy to light it up
- Enhanced safety thanks to the shut-off tilt valve
- Sleek shape and design
- May not be effective in larger spaces
- Can tilt over in heavy winds
Heatstar By Enerco F170850 Radiant Natural Gas Heater HS125NG Salamander, 125K
The Heatstar F170850 has a massive 125000 BTUs heat output, sufficient to heat up larger spaces. It can heat up spaces of up to 3000 sq. ft. The welded frame it comes with ensures it stability against tilting over.
- Can be used to heat up larger spaces
- Improved stability against tilting over
- Requires well-ventilated spaces and can be a safety risk if used indoors
- It’s expensive
Garden Sun GS4150NGSS 41000 BTU Floor Standing Natural Gas Powered Outdoor Patio Heater With Push Button Ignition
This patio heater from Power Max has a heat output of 41000 BTUs. It also comes with a shut-off valve for safety in the event that it tilts over. It features a stylish design and is made of long-lasting materials such as stainless steel, aluminum, and brass.
- Easy to assemble
- User-friendly ignition system you don’t have to light it manually
- Stylish, wonderful appearance
- Enhanced safety due to its automatic shut off valve
- Can be blown away by strong winds if not screwed to the ground
- Not very effective on larger spaces
Fire Sense Hammer Tone Bronze Patio Heater
This Fire Sense patio heater features a heat output of 46000 BTUs. Besides its beautiful dark bronze finish, it comes with a user-friendly ignition system that allows one to light it up from just a push of a button. It also comes with a pair of wheels for easy transportation from one place to another.
- Stylish and attractive look
- User-friendly ignition system
- Shut-off valve for safety against tilting
- Easy to maneuver
- Not effective on large spaces
- Can be unstable in strong winds
Golden Flame True Commercial (Nature Gas) Hammered Mocha Bronze 3-Sided Pyramid Style Quartz Tube Patio Heater with Wheels (NG)
This patio heater from AZ Patio Heaters features a 41000 BTUs heat output and is designed in the shape of a pyramid. It comes with an extra thick single quartz glass tube and a state-of-the-art ignition system. It has mobility wheels installed that makes transportation and maneuvering easier. Its stylish shape helps in its stability against winds.
- Beautiful appearance and impressive design
- Easy to operate
- Smart auto-tilt shutoff system for safety purposes
- It is relatively expensive
- May not be as effective on large spaces
Fire Sense 61445 Natural Gas Patio Heater, Stainless Steel
This is another outdoor patio heater from Fire Sense. It has a heat output of 45000 BTUs and is made of stainless steel materials. It has a user-friendly Piezo ignition system, making lighting it up simpler and straightforward.
- Easy to assemble
- Beautiful appearance
- Easy to transport and move around
- Light base that is prone to tipping over
- Lack an auto-tilt shutoff system and can be a safety risk
Best Choice Products Home Outdoor Patio Natural Stone Gas Fire Pit for Backyard, Garden-Multicolor
This patio from Best Choice Products features a natural stonework design. It has a heat output of 30,000 BTUs. Its spark-ignition capability allows for quick and simple lighting by the touch of a button. It also features a flame control adjustment knob that controls the flame’s height and heat.
- Looks great with its Stylish natural stone design
- Flame control through a knob
- Stable design against tilting over
- It may not be effective on larger spaces
- It is heavy to move around
- The lava rocks it comes with may not be enough to cover the fire ring
Things to Consider When Buying a Natural Gas Patio Heater
While all of these patio heaters are excellent in their own way, individual preferences will determine what really works for you. However, there are a number of things you ought to consider to ensure you make the right purchase:
- Space size- You need to put into consideration the size of the space you are planning on putting up the patio heater. The larger space the more heat output you will need from the heater.
- Safety- A floor standing patio heater used outdoors can easily be tilted over by strong winds. This can be a safety risk if it is not immediately turned off. Most natural gas patio heaters nowadays have the auto-tilt shutoff system that switches off the patio if it tilts over.
- Budget- Natural gas patio heaters available in the market sell at varying prices. The price ranges from below $100 to $500 or even more. While it is important you get an effective patio heater for your needs, do so while keeping your budget in mind.
- Portability- This is also an important consideration if you intend on using the patio in different locations. It will be easier to move a lighter patio from one point to another than it will be for a heavier one.
- User-friendliness- How easy or hard is it to light up the patio heater? How about when assembling it? These are also some of the important questions you need to ask when buying your patio heater. A good patio heater should be simple to set up and easy to use.
Check this too: Best above ground pool winter cover
Other factors such as the design and the appearance of the patio heater may also be important, especially if you are looking for something to compliment your home décor or commercial space.
Patio heaters are valuable additions to any space; whether residential or commercial. With the very many options available in the market currently, it may be hard to know which one is the right one to meet your needs and expectations. With the considerations mentioned above and the guide on the best natural gas heater, you should be able to find a good patio heater that is truly worth the money you pay for it.
Depending on where you live, moss and buildup from lawn trimmings can leave a mess on your patio since concrete is somewhat absorbent and not entirely solid. It can take on water and subsequently...
Getting the rust out of the surface of pipes is pretty straightforward. However, getting it out from inside the pipe can be cumbersome.One way to do it is by going to the barbecue section in the...